Good to know
EVERY ADVENTURER must follow the rules and guidelines of Adventure park Huikee
- You can start your adventures once:
- your equipment has been checked
- you have successfully completed the practise course
- the instructor has given you the permission to start your adventures
- During your adventures, make sure that
- you are always connected to the safety wires!
- you obey the rules on how to go through the tracks.
- I understand and agree that
- adventuring in the nature and between trees might e.g. get dirt on my clothes, scratches or bruises on my skin.
- In order to guarantee safe adventures
- I will inform the staff about any limitations considering my health
- adventuring under the influence of alcohol or other substances is strictly forbidden
In addition to this, also read the full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- In order to ensure a safe and comfortable adventure for everyone, as a customer I commit myself to following the advice, orders, and instructions given by the instructors
- Once the instructor has checked and approved that my equipment is correctly put on, I will wear the equipment for the entire duration of the adventuring.
- Only once my equipment has been checked, I have successfully gone through the test course and the instructor has given me the permission, can I independently proceed to the actual courses.
- I will respect other adventurers without disturbing their performances. In passing situations I’m always polite and will ask permission to pass.
- I will take care of my equipment and the property of the park and cause no deliberate damage to them.
- If I see any faults, I will report them to the park staff.
- Whilst adventuring, I will always make sure that I have at least one carabiner connected to the safety wire. I will not try to remove both carabiners at the same time.
- I will follow instructions and signs on the park’s courses, load limits, personnel limits and safety distances.
- I realize that adventuring in trees and in nature may cause e.g. clothing getting dirty, (resin), scratches and bruises. I understand this and I accept that the adventure park is not responsible for these.
- As a responsible adventurer I leave nothing on the courses and I do not drop anything down from the courses. I will notify staff of any objects that do not belong on the courses.
- I recognize the limits of my own skills and performance without taking unnecessary risks or excessive challenges. I acknowledge the limitations of my health and report them to the staff if I suspect they might pose a risk during my adventures.
- To guarantee safe adventures, I will not be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or substances classified as such. Importing these substances into the park is prohibited. Smoking is not allowed while wearing the park equipment.
- I will adventure safely and knowing that not abiding by the park rules I may endanger my safety and that of others
- The adventure park has liability insurance, but every adventurer cares about their own accident insurance as in normal sports and exercise situations.
- I participate in the adventure voluntarily and by my own free will. I have understood the rules and risks regarding the adventure, and will respect and commit to obeying them for the sake of my own safety and that of the other adventurers.
- Children under the age of 10 can only adventure with a guardian. Children between the ages 11-13 can adventure by themselves, but a responsible adult must be in close proximity at ground level. Customers over 14 years of age can adventure independently once they have understood the rules and are committed to abiding to them.
- I acknowledge that the adventure park has the right to take footage in the park area for marketing and information purposes. If I don’t agree with this, I will inform the staff about it separately.
- All of the course users must follow the rules and guidelines of Adventure Park Huikee. If the adventurer is under 14 years of age, a responsible guardian must read these rules and make sure that the dependents have understood them and are able to act according to the instructions.