Go on an adventure with us
Are you making an reservation to a group? Reservation for over 12 peoples>>
Consider the following prior to arrival:
- Bring weather-appropriate clothing – do not forget to bring gloves! We also sell climbing gloves (3 € per pair).
- Wear stout and flat shoes.
- Adventurers under the age of 10 can access the course only with an adult.
- Children aged 11–13 must be accompanied by an adult, but may access the course independently.
- The minimum age and height for children’s courses (green) are 6 years and 110 cm.
- The minimum height for intermediate courses (blue) is 130 cm and the minimum height for advanced courses (black) is 150 cm.
- The maximum weight limit for all courses is 120 kg.
- We do not recommend rope climbing adventures during pregnancy. Access to the ropes course is not allowed after four months of pregnancy.
- Access to the ropes course is strictly prohibited while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Note health restrictions*